Application Deadline: 15 February 2021.
As the world suffers the economic slowdown of the COVID-19 pandemic, trade, investment, growth, and employment are all affected, and the crisis will have an impact on the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Women Enterprise Recovery Fund looks to partner with private sector innovators to design and launch digital solutions that support women enterprises economically impacted by COVID-19 and to address their financial and other business requirements.
Successful applications will receive:
- Up to US$ 50,000 in co-funding
- Technical Assistance
- Connection with investors
- Mobile financial service providers
- Regulated Financial Institutions (Banks, Insurance, MFIs)
- Regulated peer-to-peer lending providers
- Smart agriculture equipment providers
- Agricultural input suppliers/providers
- Agent banking aggregators
- Mobile network operators
- Technology providers
- Agricultural value chain companies
- FMCG/ distributors/ wholesalers
- Fintech / Agritech / Insurtech companies
- Weather index-based crop insurance companies
- Other relevant financial and technology providers
Applicants can be based anywhere globally, however solutions must focus on women entrepreneurs in one or several of the following countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Nepal, and/or Vietnam.
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit their application no later than 23:59 EST on 15 February 2021.
Official Website: Women Enterprise Recovery Fund 2021