Application Deadline: 19 October 2022
Innovate UK’s Women in Innovation programme consists of an annual funding competition and events that enable brilliant women to fully achieve their visions for their business and change the world, while championing and celebrating gender diversity throughout UK innovation.
- be a woman founder, co-founder or senior decision maker within a UK registered micro or SME business which has been operating for at least 12 months by the competition closing date
- be resident in the UK
- carry out your project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- be legally and contractually able to use the funding
- be available to attend an online interview panel during the weeks beginning 5 December and 12 December 2022 (exact date to be communicated to the shortlisted applicants)
- attend 2 Bootcamps on the week commencing 20 March 2023 and in September 2023 (exact date to be announced).
- be fully committed to volunteer as a role model for up to 5 days over the duration of the award
The Women in Innovation Award offers you a great way to grow your innovative business. Play the video to hear from current Award holders.
Innovate UK has allocated up to £2.5 million for up to 50 awards at £50,000 each. We will also provide a bespoke package of mentoring, coaching and business support.
The funding will be paid in 3 increments:
- £33,333 upfront in April 2023
- £11,667 at the mid-point in October 2023
- £5,000 at the end of your project on receipt of a completed statement of expenditure by April 2024
Official Website: Women in Innovation