Application Deadline: 05/15/2022
USAID’s MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership: India-Yash has launched the ‘Yash Entrepreneurs Program’, an incubator and accelerator program to support innovative market-based models to leapfrog outcomes in Family Planning (FP) and Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH). Anchored by USAID, this multi-donor project has been designed to contribute to the achievement of India’s family planning goals. The Yash Entrepreneurs Program aims to shape the social enterprise ecosystem in this space – while leveraging partnerships with key public and private sector players in India.
• Must be a legal entity as defined as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India or other relevant laws
• Must have developed products/ services relevant to one or more of the themes defined above
• Are a mid to late-stage enterprise that is Minimum Viable Prototype (MVP) ready and with initial market traction
• Through interventions (product/service) must be able to create a strong and measurable impact on the target population
• Preference to enterprises set up by women entrepreneurs and businesses with gender-inclusive products/services
• Selected social enterprises will get access to acceleration support to gain access to markets through capacity building, training, mentoring and networking.
• The startups will receive support to enable greater impact on ground with a focus on under-represented groups, including women & girls in remote sections of the country.
Add on support for eligible start-ups
• Access to Villgro’s flagship ‘Diagnostic and Solutioning Panel’ to identify and mitigate risks associated with the business
• Access to Jhpiego’s ‘Strategic Partnerships’ to foster, support, and scale
Official Website: Yash Entrepreneurs Program