Application Deadline: 16 June 2021
We know that many young people in the world today are doing great things to create a better future. If you are one of them, we would like to hear from you. You can tell us about your work and your ideas for the future by entering the NGFP–Young Voices competition. Your entry would be the start of a conversation so we can learn, listen, and support you as you start or continue your foresight journey.
The qualities we are looking for are…
- curiosity about the changing world and the people in it,
- a desire to translate innovative ideas about the future into action in service to your community, and
- a willingness to become a champion for a more sustainable future.
- The first-place winner will receive a USD $1000 prize to help realize their future-focused project and catapult their idea into action.
- Three others will each receive a USD $500 prize.
- Six top finalists will also be recognised for their ideas and efforts.
Everyone starts by registering on the application site.
Complete the registration questions which ask for some information on you. Tell us more about you and how you feel about creating a sutainable world.
Download the parental consent form and ask you parents to sign this. Remember to upload the signed copy or get them to email it to us.
Add any team members (they’ll also need to get consent).
Apply and upload your entry for the Young Voices award. To do this you’ll be asked to create and submit a short video (up to 2m 30s) video on what you would like to do with the Young Voices prize, and to write a short essay (up to 400 words) on how your current project or idea will consider the well-being of others and the future of the planet.
Finally, don’t forget to submit your application. You have until 23:59 GMT+1 on 16 June 2021 to enter.
We won’t share any information on your application without your permission, so feel free to speak passionately and openly about your ideas. We will contact our winner and special awardees to agree any information that will be shared publically before the results are announced to the public.
For More Information: Young Voices award