Application Deadline: 20 December 2021
The Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) is a youth start-up support programme intended to stimulate the establishment and growth of youth-owned businesses, promote digital skills, grow the economy and foster job creation.
In line with National Youth Policy, the YCF will be providing support to youth start-up businesses/enterprises who meet the following criteria:
- Are between the age of 18 to 35 years.
- Registered with CIPC and be prepared to register with SARS & UIF.
- 100% South African owned.
- Are adequately involved in the day-to-day operation and management of the business with at least one or more of the members being full-time employees of the company, especially the majority shareholder or essential personnel/applicant.
- Prepared to participate in Business Development Support and mentorship (pre and post).
- Commercially viable, sustainable and feasible business idea.
Download the application form and submit it, with all required documentation to YCF@sefa.org.za.